Who is eligible for Rebuilding Together services?
Rebuilding Together Howard County serves low-income, elderly, physically challenged families and homeowners who are unable to afford or complete the home repairs that they need to stay safe, warm and dry. In addition, we provide repairs for nonprofit facilities and community spaces in Howard County.
- You must own your home
- The home must be located in Howard County
- Average income of those served is $30,000
- You must have homeowner’s insurance
- You must be current on mortgage and taxes
- Your home must be worth less than $400,000
- You can only receive one major repair every two years from RTHC